Sherpa is an e-health company and is revolutionizing the way neurological diseases are monitored and treated. Doctors and nurses use our platform to support patients with personalized treatment based on real-world data and individual goals. Every day our dedicated team is working hard to improve MS sherpa, a home-monitoring solution for persons with multiple sclerosis (MS). We constantly improve our product and user experience, in order to make monitoring and using the data as easy as possible.
We are ready for the next step. Are you too?
With our footprint in the Netherlands, we are ready to expand to even more countries. We know we need a partnership manager to make this happen. We look for an entrepreneurial person to realize our ambition.
What are your accountabilities in this role?
Your affinity with and experience in healthcare helps you to execute new international clinical partnerships to launch MS sherpa in the market. In this role you will search and find the right clinical partners / hospitals, introduce our clinical validated solution and close deals.
To make the partnership a success, you will help the clinicians by providing them with advice and feedback to make sure our solution really has a meaningful impact.
First things first, where to start?
We are ambitious and have great ideas. However, our first priority is to gain access within the German market. Therefore, you will get up-to-date on all product specs and market knowledge as well as pricing and reimbursement knowledge. In addition, you perform relevant market analyzes and you collect useful market information from Healthcare Professionals that you will translate into value propositions, innovation and marketing tactics.
With your expertise you will set up a market access strategy, find the right partners (hospitals) and create a positive awareness for using our solution in clinical practice. Your goal is to execute two partnerships within the first year and expand your success to at least six partnerships within two years (Germany and other countries).
How do we help you to become successful?
Sherpa is an ambitious and highly dedicated company. We have a small team of high skilled professionals and have a close relationship with our sister-company and development partner Orikami. From our team and partners you will find the right support, materials and expertise to succeed. If needed, we are always happy to help. We celebrate our successes and have fun in the work that we do.
Firstly, we think it is very important that you fit well into our team. Your motivation shows that you have a curious attitude, you are authentic, believe in craftsmanship and dare to think differently with your vision on data science in the healthcare sector.
You also have the ability to quickly analyze complex issues and generate new, sharp insights and solutions. Although you already have the necessary experience, you never stop learning. You are also experienced in working in a team and you do not hesitate to take initiative.
For this role, we are looking for someone with a track record on:
- International growth, preferably in the German market
- Skills to present and communicate about our vision and product
- Speaking multiple languages, at least fluent in German and English
- Able to include regulatory/reimbursement aspects in commercial and market access plans
- Passion for healthcare, e-health m-health or medical devices
- Challenging and convince clinicians about the value of digital health
- An obsession to realize the best experience for our users and never give up!
Furthermore, we want you to:
- Be curious, analytical
- Be entrepreneurial, creative and positive
- Be communicative and a great teammate
- Be responsible for quality and deliver sustainable solutions
- Be commercial and customer focused
- Hands on, digital working and pragmatic
What makes this and Sherpa all interesting?
Sherpa is on a journey to grow and expand and you can be part of this. We don’t see boundaries and have a lot of challenges. In your role you have the opportunity to both build our company and have a positive impact on people’s lives.
Also, we have a good salary, 25 vacation days with full-time employment and excellent training and development opportunities with dedicated learning time.
We value your commitment with a stock program and you are in charge of organizing your work according to your own wishes and needs. Last but not least, we are located in an inspiring and stimulating work environment in the city center of Nijmegen.
Still not convinced? What else:
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing scale up and the next success story
- A knowledgeable, high achieving, experienced and fun team
- We have flexible working hours, I mean… who doesn’t like to work whenever they are most productive
- We have an office, but you can also work remotely and organize your own flexible workspace if you want
- We will provide you with the hardware you need to be as effective as possible
- Great staff parties and plenty of room for informal activities – a very important part of team building
We believe all patients deserve the best personalized care. Technology can help us to achieve this goal. That’s why we’ve developed MS sherpa. Do you want to be part of our journey and create our own future? If the answer is yes, we would be thrilled to meet you!
Send your application to Marianne Mathijssen, HR manager,
before 15-6-2022 with motivation and CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information you can reach Jacco Schutte (CEO) on
+31 (0)24-301 0100, or visit our webpage www.mssherpa.nl